With the beach at the end of the street, sweeping ocean views & a spacious floor plan this attractive brick home sure ticks a lot of boxes.
On the entry level;
• Open plan kitchen, dining & living area
• Private master bedroom suite with walk in robe & ensuite
• Laundry & powder room
• Double garage with automatic door
On the upper level;
• Three bedrooms with built-in robes
• Second living area with adjoining deck
• Bathroom with spa bath•
Other features include;
• Back to grid solar panel installation
• Reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Combustion wood fire
• Level easy care established grounds
• Generous upper & lower level decking
This home offers privacy from the street & a sought after location on the beachside of town. Within minutes of closing the front door, you can be on the golf course, bowling green, beach fishing or putting the tinny in the lake.
Inspection is recommended. Call us today for a private viewing.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inspections and enquiries.
48 Allenby Rd, Tuross Head NSW 2537