This home boasts views over Coila Lake to the mountains beyond & is located in a quiet area. Privacy is enhanced with the golf course to the rear.
Large windows take full advantage of the sunny aspect with views from the spacious open plan living area & adjoining large sun deck on the upper level. The lower level with two huge rooms plus bathroom facilities is ideal for guest use, hobbies or 3rd bedroom & 2nd living area.
- Timber flooring throughout the upper level
- Quality ceramic top stove & french style three-door refrigerator
- Upgraded electrical box & hot water service
- Reverse cycle air conditioning recently installed
- Fairly flat back garden area
- Established low maintenance garden areas
With the lake at the bottom of the street, golf links at your back door & easy access to the nearby walk/cycleway this is a fabulous location for everyone.
Imagine long lazy days on the deck after a morning swim, or for the more active a stroll along the beach, kayaking on the lake or grab your bicycle & head out for coffee.
Whether you are after a home for weekends, an investment property or want a place to call home this property ticks a lot of boxes.
We recommend an inspection & invite you to call us today.
- Carports: 1
Lower Level Layout
Upper Level Layout
43 Coila Avenue, Tuross Head NSW, Australia