This unique & very appealing home combines a fresh contemporary décor with coastal charm & enjoys Tuross Lake, mountain & ocean views.
Your hip pocket will appreciate the “eco living” features installed including;
- Ceiling, wall & under floor insulation
- Back to grid solar panels & solar hot water
- LED lighting & wood burning fire
- Gas heating points
A light filled double height atrium entrance offers internal split stair access to the upper & lower levels.
With interesting angled ceilings, feature timber joinery, quality fittings & gorgeous limed timber flooring the bright & airy upper level comprises;
- Open plan living & dining area
- Stylish galley kitchen with breakfast nook
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robes & private deck
- Additional double bedroom & tiled bathroom
- Covered rear & sheltered side decks adjoining the living area
The ground floor offers;
- Large 30sq metre studio currently utilised as guest accommodation/home office area
- Second bathroom & laundry area
- Internal house access from the garage with automatic opening door
- Rear timber steps entry from the back garden to the upper level.
Sought after access to the side & rear of the property provides parking for a boat & caravan. The level grounds have established attractive garden plantings, boundary fencing, a netted vegetable/herb garden plot & garden shed.
Located in a quiet neighbourhood you will enjoy all the pleasures of coastal living with a range of swimming & surf beaches, two lakes for boating, fishing & kayaking, a range of sporting facilities & a wonderful cycle/walkway within minutes of the front door.
If you are seeking a no work needed & well presented home for weekends or full time living, inspection is highly recommended.
What are you waiting for, we invite you to call us today to arrange a private inspection.
7 Coogee Street, Tuross Head NSW, Australia