This very spacious brick & tile home enjoys an enviable location bordering ever popular ‘Old Tuross’ with the peaceful & mature treed setting of Chatham Park nature reserve to the rear.
Excellent vehicle & boat parking, workshop & storage options are provided with a double garage at the front of the property plus a huge 7.5m x 11.6m rear facing garage. The generous land size of 910m2 offers space to park a caravan or motor home.
With no internal steps & a free flowing floor plan this home is sure to please.
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living areas
- Master bedroom suite with walk in robe & private bathroom
- Three additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Full family bathroom
- Laundry plus extra toilets in each of the garages
A super sized rear timber deck adjoins the living area & is the ultimate space for entertaining, al fresco meals & relaxation.
- Cosy combustion wood fire for the cooler evenings
- Reverse cycle unit for year round comfort
- Back to grid solar panels
- Gas cooking & heating point
Easy quick access to nearby beaches, boat ramps, village shopping & two pristine lakes. This property must be inspected to fully appreciate the space, location & the fantastic garaging.
We invite you to contact us today to arrange a private by appointment viewing.
11 Craddock Road, Tuross Head NSW, Australia