This spacious & solidly constructed home enjoys ocean views to Montague Island & an enviable location overlooking Chatham Park reserve to the rear.
The light & airy upper level comprises;
- Open plan kitchen, meals & living area with cosy wood fire
- Dining room with french doors
- Large sheltered outdoor living/entertainment area
- Master bedroom with en-suite spa bathroom & built-in robes
On the entry level;
- Two bedrooms, one with walk in robe & en-suite access
- Spacious tiled 4th bedroom/hobby room or home office
- Wet room style 2-way bathroom with walk-in shower & separate WC
- 2nd living area with wood fire & kitchenette
- Tiled laundry with built-in storage
The generous land size of 866m2 allows sought after vehicle access to the rear of the property from the front or via a grassed road reserve at the rear.
- Caravan parking space at the rear of the block
- Double garage with automatic door
- Generous under house storage/workshop room
- Garden shed & water tanks
The lush back garden has been thoughtfully planted to provide privacy from neighbours & incorporates a shady seating area, vegetable garden, established fruit trees & a chicken coop.
Easy access to a range of beaches & village shopping. We invite you to contact us today to arrange a private inspection.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inspections and enquiries.
Floor plan layout
7 Craddock Rd, Tuross Head NSW