This spacious & solidly constructed home enjoys ocean views to Montague Island & an enviable location overlooking Chatham Park reserve to the rear.
The light & airy upper level comprises;
- Open plan kitchen, meals & living area with cosy wood fire
- Dining room with french doors
- Large sheltered outdoor living/entertainment area
- Master bedroom with en-suite spa bathroom & built in robes
On the entry level;
- Two bedrooms, one with walk in robe & en-suite access
- Spacious tiled 4th bedroom/hobby room or home office
- Wet room style 2 way bathroom with walk in shower & separate wc
- 2nd living area with wood fire & kitchenette
- Tiled laundry with built in storage
The generous land size of 866m2 allows sought after vehicle access to the rear of the property from the front or via a grassed road reserve at the rear.
- Caravan parking space at rear of the block
- Double garage with automatic door
- Generous under house storage/workshop room
- Garden shed & water tanks
The lush back garden has been thoughtfully planted to provide privacy from neighbours & incorporates a shady seating area, vegetable garden, established fruit trees & a chicken coop.
Easy access to a range of beaches & village shopping. We invite you to contact us today to arrange a private inspection.
Floor plan layout
7 Craddock Rd, Tuross Head NSW