Located on the high side of the street with a sparkling lake view this well maintained & presented brick home is “move-in ready” with no work required. The room sizes are all surprisingly spacious with large windows taking full advantage of the sunny aspect.
The upper level offers;
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living area
- Sunny master bedroom with two walk-in robes & deck access
- Stylish two way (en-suite access to master) bathroom with spa bath
- Covered decking to two sides of the home
The entry-level with tiled flooring throughout comprises;
- Two additional king size bedrooms
- The large 2nd living area or 4th bedroom (enough space to make 2 rooms)
- Laundry with 2nd bathroom
- Double door front entry to a generous foyer
Low maintenance grounds ensure you will have plenty of time to enjoy boating, fishing, swimming, a round of golf
or relaxing on your deck. Easy access to the lake & popular village walking path.
- Extensive paving provides good access to the separate garage/workshop & ample parking areas
- Garden storage shed, fencing & gates
- House is solidly constructed with steel frames
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort
- Ceiling insulation & LED lighting
If a spacious home with water views is on your wish list why not give us a call & arrange a private inspection of this wonderful home.
17 Gould St, Tuross Head NSW