Located on the high side of the street with a sparkling lake view this well maintained & presented brick home is “move-in ready” with no work required. The room sizes are all surprisingly spacious with large windows taking full advantage of the sunny aspect.
The upper level offers;
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living area
- Sunny master bedroom with two walk-in robes & deck access
- Stylish two way (en-suite access to master) bathroom with spa bath
- Covered decking to two sides of the home
The entry-level with tiled flooring throughout comprises;
- Two additional king size bedrooms
- The large 2nd living area or 4th bedroom (enough space to make 2 rooms)
- Laundry with 2nd bathroom
- Double door front entry to a generous foyer
Low maintenance grounds ensure you will have plenty of time to enjoy boating, fishing, swimming, a round of golf
or relaxing on your deck. Easy access to the lake & popular village walking path.
- Extensive paving provides good access to the separate garage/workshop & ample parking areas
- Garden storage shed, fencing & gates
- House is solidly constructed with steel frames
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort
- Ceiling insulation & LED lighting
If a spacious home with water views is on your wish list why not give us a call & arrange a private inspection of this wonderful home.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inspections and enquiries.
17 Gould St, Tuross Head NSW