This very spacious single level cedar clad home on 5441m2 (1.34acres) of land nestles gently into the surrounding landscape.
The warmth of timber flooring & feature cedar accents throughout the home reflect both easy elegance & practicality. Abundant use of glass on the northern & eastern side of the home frame the natural bush surroundings offering a wonderful sense of openness.
With a free-flowing floor plan & generous room sizes, the flexibility of the layout can be adapted to suit your lifestyle.
- Open plan kitchen (with large walk-in pantry), dining & living area
- Huge sunroom with large expanses of glass windows & doors
- Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite bathroom
- Parents retreat, private sitting room or home office/library
- Two additional bedrooms & a full bathroom
- The wide sweeping deck can be accessed from all living areas & the master bedroom
- Undercover accommodation for 2 vehicles plus lock up storage room
The land is fenced with a small dam, underground water tank & on-site effluent system. Meringo & Mulimburra Point Beaches are just a short drive away or a 12 minute walk via the back gate of the property.
If you are looking to escape suburbia, love the idea of a larger but manageable parcel of land on the coast within 20 minutes drive of Moruya township this may just be the property you have been waiting for.
Inspections are available by prior appointment & we invite you to call us today.
- Carports: 2
6 Meringo Place, Meringo NSW