Talk about location! Just one street back from the ocean front this cottage offers a sunny aspect, great views & easy walk access to gorgeous beaches.
Just imagine, breakfast on the deck, grab your towel or fishing rod, enjoy a short stroll & have your toes in the sand within minutes of leaving home.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with ocean views and sea breezes
- Two double bedrooms with built in robes
- Stylish plank flooring newly installed throughout the living areas
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Modern & spacious bathroom with ‘no-step’ shower and spa bath
- Wrap around covered decking
- Double garage with power
- Drive access to the rear of the property
- Huge fairly level 1119m2 block
Mature plantings of iconic Norfolk Pine trees stretching along the beach front board walk & Monash Avenue are a feature of this beautiful area. The land size has potential for dual occupancy, a secondary dwelling or sub division (subject to ESC approval).
Interested, want to know more? All enquiries are welcome & we look forward to speaking with you. Please note this property is currently tenanted & set notice periods will apply for inspections.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inspections and enquiries.
9 Monash Avenue, Tuross Head NSW