Sun on your face,
sand in your toes,
makes any day a delight.
Hunting for seashells,
and surfing the waves,
makes everything seem alright.
Tremiti is a well-located home enjoying 180-degree sea views to Montague Island & is sure to become a firm favourite with couples & family alike.
The fantastic location, approximately 350 metres from the Beach Reserve and approximately 380 metres from the village shops via the pathway, means you can park the car and leave it
On the upper level
- Open plan living, kitchen and meals area opening out to a large entertaining deck, complete with furnishings and gas bbq – the ideal spot for alfresco dining!
- Family kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and full sized refrigerator.
- Main bathroom with separate WC.
- Bedroom 1 – Queen sized bed with ocean views!
- Bedroom Two – 2 x Single Beds.
The ground floor
- Second Bathroom with full sized shower, vanity & WC
- Bedroom 3 – Queen Bed.
- Bedroom 4 – Single Bed.
The back garden area is fenced & has a covered & sheltered outdoor dining area. Your well-behaved pet is welcome in this area only.
Boating, fishing & kayaking on the lakes are a popular activity for locals & visitors alike. Bring your fishing rod, surfboard & bicycle for an active stay or a good book & sunglasses for those interested in more leisurely pursuits.
What to bring
Your bed linen – sheets & pillowcases for 1 queen, 1 double & 3 single beds
Beach, bath, mats, tea towels etc
Kitchen pantry supplies & toiletries
Pets – please bring bedding, bowls etc
Maximum 7 guests
No Party Policy
Booking fee $30 (Bond may apply)
Off peak check in from 1pm & check out by 11am (may be varied with prior approval)
Dec/Jan peak season check in from 2pm & check out by 10am.
15 Shell Street, Tuross Head, New South Wales, Australia