Tremiti is a well-located home enjoying 180-degree sea views to Montague Island & is sure to become a firm favorite with couples & family alike.
The fantastic location, approximately 350 meters from the Beach Reserve and approximately 380 meters from the village shops via the pathway, means you can park the car and leave it
On the upper level
- Open plan living, kitchen and meals area opening out to a large entertaining deck, complete with furnishings and gas bbq – the ideal spot for alfresco dining!
- Family kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, and full sized refrigerator.
- Main bathroom with separate WC.
- Bedroom 1 – Queen sized bed with ocean views!
- Bedroom Two – 2 x Single Beds.
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling is provided for year round comfort
The ground floor
- Second Bathroom with full sized shower, vanity & WC
- Bedroom 3 – Queen Bed.
- Bedroom 4 – Single Bed.
The back garden area is fenced & has a covered & sheltered outdoor dining area. Your well-behaved pet is welcome in this area only & you
must let us know in advance if you wish to bring a pet. (Please note the fencing may not be suitable for medium or large dogs).
Boating, fishing & kayaking on the lakes are a popular activity for locals & visitors alike. Bring your fishing rod, surfboard & bicycle for an active stay or a good book & sunglasses for those interested in more leisurely pursuits.
What to bring
Your bed linen – sheets & pillowcases for 1 queen, 1 double & 3 single beds
Beach, bath, mats, tea towels etc
Kitchen pantry supplies & toiletries
Pets – please bring bedding, bowls etc
Maximum 7 guests
No Party Policy
Booking fee $30 (Bond may apply)
Off-peak check in from 1 pm & check out by 11 am (may be varied with prior approval)
Dec/Jan peak season check in from 2 pm & check out by 10 am.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inspections and enquiries.
15 Shell Street, Tuross Head, New South Wales, Australia