All the hard work has been done on this established 1.004 hectare (2.5 acre) dual occupancy property.
Located just a short 5 minute drive to the beautiful beaches & pristine waterways of Tuross Head.
• Spacious brick home with Tuross Lake views from almost every room
• Open plan kitchen, dining & living area
• Master bedroom with en-suite
• Two additional bedrooms & full family bathroom
• Massive games/rumpas room
• Wrap around verandahs & back to grid solar panels
• Double carport with automatic door
A 2nd self contained 3 bedroom dwelling with garage provides accommodation for extended family or as a rental opportunity. Both residences have combustion wood heaters, r/c air conditioning, gas cooking, separate electricity, telephone & water tanks.
• Fenced & gated grounds & paddocks with asphalted roadways
• Huge separate lock up garage/workshop – accommodates 4 vehicles
• Purpose built extra height carport for caravan, motor home & boat storage
• Combined 115,000 litre water tanks
• Fruit trees, vegetable garden, glasshouse & much more
This property offers country living with a coastal lifestyle. Inspection a must to fully appreciate all that is on offer. We invite you to contact us to arrange a private, by appointment viewing.
- Carports: 3
4121 Princes Highway, Turlinjah, New South Wales, Australia