sold april 2017
This delightful home with breathtaking Tuross Lake & mountain views enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac location with the added bonus of reserve land to the rear.
Generous decking wraps around the front of the home & extends full width across the rear of the property. Spectacular sunsets are a real feature of this location & are not to be missed!
• Open plan kitchen, dining & dual living areas
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• Two additional bedrooms with built in robes
• Second tiled bathroom & european style laundry
Internal stairs to the lower level garaging with automatic door & large storage/workshop area plus carport.
• Solid Jarrah timber flooring throughout
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning & gas heating provide year round comfort
• Large windows allow the light in & showcase the stunning views, whatever the weather.
• Back to grid solar panels & rain water tank for garden, laundry & WC use
• Property is offered furnished
With a very generous land size of 941m2 the back garden area is fully fenced & gated.
Easy care grounds will leave you plenty of time to enjoy coastal living with pristine beaches, two lakes for fishing, boating & kayaking just minutes away.
Is this your dream home? What are you waiting for, we invite you to call us today to arrange a private inspection.
- Carports: 1
14 Viewpoint Court, Tuross Head, New South Wales, Australia