You will enjoy the short 300 metre level stroll to the beach & popular village cycleway from this appealing brick & tile sunny beachside home.
With easy care tile flooring the ground floor offers the flexibility of single level living & comprises;
- Living area with feature brick fireplace & reverse cycle air conditioning
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry & adjoining meals area
- Private outdoor rear paved & roofed terrace
- Laundry & separate bathroom
- Large bedroom or 2nd living area
Internal stairs to the upper level with timber flooring & an ocean view;
- Two additional bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Tiled 2nd bathroom with bathtub
This level block of land enjoys a versatile corner location with;
- Fenced & gated back garden
- Established low maintenance shrubs
- Carport & extensive paved driveway
- Ample space to park a caravan or build a shed (subject to ESC approval)
Whether you are seeking a home to live in, for holidays or a rental investment opportunity we suggest you put this property on your ‘must see’ list.
We invite you to contact us today to arrange a private inspection.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inspections and enquiries.
12 Whiting St, Tuross Head NSW